After getting a good response on Twitter to the first Episode of my new Podcast about learning Japanese grammar, I decided to record and produce the second episode. In this episode, I focus on:
- Basic Japanese word order
- Nouns and verbs in Japanese
- Dictionary tense
- A few simple vocabulary words
- Basic introduction to particles (and discussion of “wa” and “o” particles)
- Introduction of a common phrase you can use in everyday life
My goal is that after this episode, those who have little to no Japanese should be able to start making basic sentences.
I also added the podcast so that it is available on Spotify (after getting a request for this), which you can find here.
I am already planning the 3rd episode that will have a format similar to the 2nd, but I am always open to feedback for things I can change or add to the content.