My family and I had a great time on our 15-day vacation to Japan this August, and I really enjoyed writing so many posts about it.
Although it’s possible to get a page linking to a bunch of blog posts using keywords (like this), for ease of use I think an old-fashioned table of contents is still the most natural form for this.
- It’s been a while
- Nikkou and Marukyuu
- Edo Wonderland and Toushouhuu shrine in Nikkou
- Game centers
- Integration of the roman alphabet and English into everyday Japanese life
- The paradise of electronic products that is Yodobashi Camera
- Massage parlors
- Taking your Japanese skills to the next level in Japan
- Soma horse festival and dressing up like a Samurai
- Make it as you like it with Japanese Okonomiyaki
- Cleanliness in Japan
- Narita View hotel with hot spring baths
- Mr. Numao, an amazing Taxi driver
- Video: The gentle charm of Japan’s rolling countryside
- Picture Album: The beauty of Japan
Thanks to everyone who read and liked these articles.
If you have any questions about any of the places on the trip feel free to ask via comments on this post or on the individual articles.