This page is the table of contents for the series of articles about my two-week trip to Japan in 2018, where I visited several parts of Tokyo and Hokkaido.
I will add links to articles as I post them (I expect at least 10 articles, maybe more).
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 – Traveling to and Around in Japan
- Part 3 – Narita View Hotel: A Great Way to Begin and End a Trip (with photos)
- Part 4 – Japanese Kindness
- Part 5 – Practicing Japanese Skills in Japan
- Part 6 – The Maid Cafe Experience
- Part 7 – Japanese Elementary School Experience
- Part 8 – Visiting Square Enix Cafe in Akihabara
- Part 9 – Hokkaido (Sapporo and Hakodate)
- Part 10 – Robots in Japan
- Part 11 – Miraikan Science Museum in Odaiba
If you enjoyed this series, please consider purchasing one of my E-books from Amazon to help support my future blog articles and trips. Each book is translated and self-published by me.
- SF novella (featuring Elise the humanoid)
- Classic SF short stories
- Dystopian SF novella
- Collection of Fairy Tales